Congratulations Becky!! He is so cute. I bet you are so glad to be done with your pregnancy!! Good luck with your new baby boy. At least you know what to expect this time around :)
HEy you! He is so, so beautiful. I am a little jealous. When you get some time you'll have to let me know how the delivery went. Keep well rested!
Congratulations!!! He looks just like you! What a beautiful boy! Yay!!
Congrats Becky! What a cutie he is! You were fast at posting the pictures. Hope you are getting the rest you need!!
congrats on baby derrick!!! He is so cute!
yeah. I hope you and baby are doing good. He's a cutie.
he is a cute little baby.let me know when you feel up to walking.. i nees some serious help, you can't leave me alone with food!
Yay Crockett family! I miss you and will have to come visit you when I get home sometime in June!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations Becky!! He is so cute. I bet you are so glad to be done with your pregnancy!! Good luck with your new baby boy. At least you know what to expect this time around :)
HEy you! He is so, so beautiful. I am a little jealous. When you get some time you'll have to let me know how the delivery went. Keep well rested!
Congratulations!!! He looks just like you! What a beautiful boy! Yay!!
Congrats Becky! What a cutie he is! You were fast at posting the pictures. Hope you are getting the rest you need!!
congrats on baby derrick!!! He is so cute!
yeah. I hope you and baby are doing good. He's a cutie.
he is a cute little baby.
let me know when you feel up to walking.. i nees some serious help, you can't leave me alone with food!
Yay Crockett family! I miss you and will have to come visit you when I get home sometime in June!
Post a Comment