Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Some recent pictures of the Babies

I know its been a while since I have posted anything, So here are a few pictures of the boys!
I got a pictures of him kind of smiling :)
He is my little baby bear. I think there is just something about his eyes that remind me of a little bear.
Brent finally held his brother! He wouldn't for a long time. He would touch him: his head his does, fingers, tummy and nose. But he wouldn't hold him until yesterday.

He likes to "beep" Derricks nose...along with ours :)


Derrick seems to enjoy his baths.
On a rare occasion Brent will actually just hang out with us or chill. But 99% of the time he is busy busy busy!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Look how cute your boys are!!! So exciting!!! That little Derrick is a doll!!!

Jess said...

Oh Beck! How I miss you. Your family is adorable!