We went to visit both of or dad's on Fathers Day. We gave them some chocolate covered pretzels and grandpa Crockett shared with Brent! He was very happy. To visit Grandpa Turley we had to go to Urgent Care. Carley (my little sister) stepped on a fish hook bad enough that they had to take her there. Not fun. But we still got to see him.
It was so cute. There is this little chair at granny's house that Brent likes to carry around and sit in. He walked over, grabbed it and took it over to sit on it backwards in front of grandpa, like he was going to hang out with gramps for a while, like buddies. They really are the best of friends too.
I love Fathers day. Probably because I love the men in my life so much. My dad is one of the best and Josh is such a wonderful father that I couldn't imagine a better one for our children. And I give the credit to his dad since he is such a wonderful example.
No comments:
Post a Comment