I just realized that......I do monthly updates for D, but not so much for Brent anymore. But I think its because Derrick is just changing so fast (as babies do during the first year of their life) and Brent isn't changing as fast anymore. I did do this with Brent also (in my journal at least. I didn't have a blog then :) Time really does go by fast though. He is six months old and can sit by himself for a little while before he starts to lean to the side or forward. He has a Dr. apt on Monday and we will see where he is as far as height and weight goes, as well as some more tests. I'm a little nervous, but trying to be strong. We love our little D!

He is napping at church in this picture. . . .it doesn't happen very often.
No comments:
Post a Comment