Friday, November 20, 2009

D is nine months old!

D turned nine months old today! The other day I left him in the front room to play for a while and went in to the kitchen to do something (forgot what) and I looked over to find him standing on Brent's chair. I guessed he climbed up there and wondered how he could have done it. But later that day he did it again and this time I watched him do it! Crazy kid! I couldn't believe he just climbed right up there. I don't' think I would believe someone if they told me their almost nine month old was climbing up on chairs (granted it is a little chair, but still!). He loves Brent and wants to play with or do what ever he is doing. :) He prefers to eat Brent's little cars now.




This would have been an even cuter pic of Josh and Brent because Brent was laying just how Josh is with his arms hanging over the edge of the bed, but he moved right when I took it.

Brent really had fun playing in the sink this day. Although, by letting him I think i created a monster, because now he always wants up on the counters. After he was done we had quite a bit of water to clean up off the floor and counters.








1 comment:

Cami and Phil said...

Wow! D is really getting big! Crazy how one day, out of the blue they just do something NEW!