Sunday, November 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT!!


Today is Brent's 2nd Birthday!! And he is a little sick :( He seems to be feeling a bit better today actually but he has had a fever for the past two days. He and his Derrick had a lot of fun with the balloons after we blew them all up. We had quite a few, and when derrick fell back we couldn't even see him! Brent is a wonderful little person. He is very smart and even mischievous. I don't know why they call it the terrible two's it usually starts before they are two :) But the mischievousness does make for some pretty good memories to look back on. Brent likes to play with his brother more and more, and he just LOVES cars! I think he made out pretty well for his birthday. He got about $40, two tractors five little cars, a ball, some diapers (I probably appreciate those more than he does) and a cool car garage that also came with two cars! I think between the grandmas, grandpas and uncles and aunts he is a very loved and very spoiled little boy.


Brent blew out his candles all by himself! We were all very impressed :)

D is partying too!








This is Grandpa trying to put together the new car garage. We had the hardest time finding a screwdriver! I don't' think we have very many, which is pretty sad. Maybe I should get Josh's some for Christmas!!




Brent was Born November 1, 2007 at 6:33 pm

1 comment:

Lonni said...

I can't believe it has been 2 years already! Happy Birthday!! What a cutie!